Membership & Registration
Want To Apply?
Purpose & Values
Purposes of this Association
- To carry on in mind, spirit, and deed the values and traditions instilled in us as members of the 5th Infantry of the 25th Infantry Division.
- To provide support to our members and their families.
- To foster our fellowship through organized meetings, reunions, and distribution of information.
The Association stands for:
- Steadfast devotion to the principles upon which our country was founded.
- The high standards and ideals set by our Army.
- The determined and aggressive spirit of our fighting 25th Infantry Div.
- The ever-present team work that has carried the 5th Infantry of the "Tropic Lightning" to victory.
- The perpetuation of the unselfish friendships formed in combat.
Benefits & Opportunities
Every member of the 5th Infantry Regiment Association gains:
- A personal account within our website. This provides an easy way to: find other members, send direct messages to another member, and customize your profile. No apps or Facebook required!
- Quarterly newsletters
- Membership roster of names, addresses, and phone numbers
- Member names and email addresses
- Frequent email updates with Association, Regiment, Division and reunion news
- Membership card
Qualifications & Pricing Options
Can I become a member?
Soldiers & Veterans: If you are/were a member of the 5th Infantry Regiment, and would like to rejoin your unit, you have found the right place. We are the 5th Infantry Regiment Association, and we need a few good soldiers to fill the ranks of the finest chapter in the US Army.
Associate Members: We also offer an associates membership to those that were a family member of a veteran that was in the 5th Infantry Regiment. Associate members share the same dues as regular members do.
What are the membership costs?
If you would like to become a member, the dues and how long each due lasts are listed below. The prices of the "Lifetime" options are based on your age when you paid for your Lifetime membership.
$5 for 1 year
$15 for 1 year
$25 for 2 years
$60 for 5 years
Lifetime if less than 50 years old
Lifetime between 50 and 64 years old
Lifetime if 65 years or older